Last edited 9th October 2020product design networked thought Projects collaborative work
Tech Architecture Thoughts
- Cards are recursive, so the idea of "workspaces" is essentially creating child cards. Permissions can inherit from parent cards down to the children.
- Maybe no react. That way you can easily implement custom render types for different fields
- when changing cards, keep changes in an in-memory cache and then flush changes every x seconds to save
- Operator cards... how?
- Rethink view templates. Should they be more structured?
* Swap the roles of title and text. Text should be secondary, title should be primary